Please also refer to our Essential Holiday Info for extra advice regarding your holiday
How can I pay my balance?
Your balance is required 10 weeks prior to your departure. This will automatically be taken from the card that you used to pay your deposit with. Should this process fail we will email you to advise you.
If you wish to make payments towards your balance, pay your balance early or change the card in which you are paying your final balance with, you can do so by calling 0800 408 5597 or by logging on to the Manage My Booking link here. Enter your Jet2holidays booking reference number, surname and departure date. Once logged on to your booking please select Make a Payment.
Do I need to provide Advanced Passenger Information (API) before I fly?
With a Jet2 package holiday we do not require any passport information prior to your departure.We will collect this information upon check in at the airport or if you choose to check in online. For New York bookings we will ask for all customers’ dates of birth at the time of booking.
How do I apply for my Russian Visa
Anyone that is travelling on one of St Petersburg Discovery Trips MUST have a visa to enter Russia. Here is our ‘Step by Step’ guide to applying and purchasing your Visa.
Full details of this guide can be found at:
- After approximately five days of booking your St Petersburg trip we will send you a ‘Letter of Invitation’. With this letter you can then apply for your Russian Visa.
- To access the Application form please follow this link:
- You MUST fill out every step of the Application correctly and accurately.
- Once you have filled out the online Application and printed it off along your booking form, you are ready to send these off to the Russian National Tourist Office. Please refer back to the ‘Step by Step’ guide with regards to what you MUST include in your Visa Application Pack. The Application Pack must be sent to: Russian National Tourist Office, 1st Floor, 202 Kensington Church Street, London, W8 4DP.
- Please make sure that you are sending off your Application Pack by Recorded Mail.
- Once you have sent your Application Pack please contact our Jet2Holidays team by either emailing us on Russianvisas@jet2holidays.com or by calling or texting 07795592458.
- The Russian National Tourist Office will return your Passports and Visas to you directly.
They will also inform you if they have declined your application. Please let us know when you have received your Visas by contacting the Jet2Holdiays team on the above contact details.
What happens if I wish to cancel my holiday?
The lead name of your holiday must cancel the booking by contacting us by telephone, email or by written letter. The charges shown below apply from the date we receive the notification at our offices. In order to cover our expected losses from the cancellation of the booking, there is a set scale of charges which must be paid:
|Period before departure within which notice of cancellation is received ||% of total booking price |
|70 days or more ||Loss of deposit |
|69-56 days ||30% (if greater than deposit) |
|55-29 days ||50% |
|28-22 days ||70% |
|21-8 days ||90% |
|7 days or less ||100% |
Can I make changes to my holiday once I have made a booking and what are the charges?
The lead name is permitted to make changes to the booking subject to availability at the time of the change. Unfortunately we do not permit changes to all the names on the booking, at least one of the customers (over 18) on the original booking must remain. Any changes are subject to an amendment fee, plus any increase in cost. The amendment fee will be advised at the time of the change. This is payable at the time of the change and is non-refundable. You are unable to make any changes once you have checked in online. Certain changes are not permitted within 21 days of departure.
What is my hand baggage allowance?
Each passenger is allowed one piece of hand baggage weighing no more than 10kgs and dimensions not in excess of 56x45x25cm including wheels and handles. Any piece of baggage that does not meet these requirements will need to be checked in as hold luggage and the relevant fee will be charged at check in.