- Popular and friendly, this hotel offers comfortable accommodation and a lively atmosphere, plus a good range of facilities for guests to enjoy. Its central location in Palma Nova, close to the resort amenities and beach, make the Don Bigote a great choice for young couples and groups of friends. Also in Summer 2015, All Inclusive will be an option for customers to book.
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board
- All InclusiveAll Inclusive includes breakfast from 8am - 11am, lunch from 1.30pm - 3pm, and dinner from 7pm -9.30pm. Bar drinks are available from 9.30am - 11pm and include juices, San Miguel beer, water, wine, mixers with local spirits. Snacks are available from 11am - 5.30pm and include chips, baguettes, hot dogs, hamburgers, beans, fried eggs, ham and cheese sandwiches, ice creams and ice pops. Hot drinks include coffee, tea, hot chocolate and milk. Drinks included with meals at lunch and dinner time are sodas, San Miguel, red and white wine and mineral water.
Eating and drinking
- Buffet restaurant. Indoor bar. Pool snack bar.
- Outdoor swimming pool. Sun loungers are available on the sun terrace surrounding the pool.
Activities and Entertainment
- Table tennis. Pool table.
- Twin room
- Sleeps: Minimum 2 | Maximum 3
- Quadruple room
- Sleeps: Minimum 4 | Maximum 4
- 1 other room type available >
- Twin rooms sleep up to 3 adults and have full bathroom, air conditioning (weather dependant), TV and balcony or terrace. Quadruple room sleeping up to 4 adults and Single rooms are also available.
- Please Note: while the hotel does accept bookings from children, we recommend this hotel for friends and couples rather than families.
- Lively atmosphere
- Lively pool area
- Central location
- Close to the nightlife
- Infants Go Free Did you know… INFANTS GO FREE on all holidays and city breaks with Jet2holidays find out more
- Hotel Child Age up to 12 years
Discover Palma Nova
It’s easy to get distracted by all Palma Nova has to offer, but it’s worth setting aside a day to visit the island’s capital Palma. It’s just 20 minutes by car, and you can explore the formidable Gothic cathedral, wander narrow cobbled streets and visit the hilltop castle for stunning views of the harbour and city. After an afternoon of sightseeing you can shop for high-end souvenirs such as Majorcan pearls in the streets around the famous tree-lined Passeig des Borne.
Recent TripAdvisor reviews
©2015 TripAdvisor LLC. All rights reserved
- Sleeps: Minimum 2 | Maximum 3 (plus 1 infant)
- Sleeps: Minimum 4 | Maximum 4 (plus 1 infant)
- Sleeps: Minimum 1 | Maximum 1
*Local charges apply