- With stunning, uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean the Auramar Beach Resort is located in one of the most fascinating and breathtaking spots on the Algarve, the Auramar Beach Resort is ideal for couples and families looking for relaxing days with the Albufeira nightlife not too far away.
- 3 Board options available Bed and Breakfast, Half Board, All Inclusive
Restaurants & Bars
- 1 bar serving a range of local and international drinks
- 2 buffet restaurants
- 2 outdoor pools including pool with children's section (freshwater)
- Indoor pool
- Double room
- Sleeps: Minimum 2 | Maximum 3
- Rooms – 287, Blocks – 4, Floors – 5 main building / 4 annex building, Lifts – 5. Transfer Time – 55 minutes Official Star Rating -3 star. Child age: up to 12yrs. Free Child Place age: up to 12yrs on Half Board and All Inclusive. *Local charge payable. All Inclusive details are based on the current season and are subject to change. ***Please note: due to the number of steps down to the beach, as well as to the bar and restaurant, this property may not be suitable for passengers with walking difficulties***
- Close to the beach
- All Inclusive option
- Great for couples
- Great for families
- Christmas and New Year gala meal included on Half Board and All Inclusive
- Free Wi-Fi
- Official rating: 3 star
- Jet2holidays rating: 3 star
- 5 blocks
- 287 rooms
- 7 lifts
- 5 floors
▼ Board options
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board
- All InclusiveThe All Inclusive package includes buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant. Snacks are available at selected times between meals for a minimum of 3hrs per day. Unlimited ice-cream by the scoop during the day. Local wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks are available for a minimum of 12hrs per day. Drinks are served during the day at the pool bar and then in the evening in the night bar.
▼ Restaurants & Bars
- Buffet. Serves breakfast and dinner. Please note that the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
- Buffet. Serves lunch. Located on the poolside. Highchairs available.
- Bar showing live sports (open between 5.00pm and 12.00am). Please note that in the evening the hotel requests that beach wear is not worn.
▼ Pool Area
- 2 outdoor pools including pool with children's section (freshwater). Indoor pool.
- Outdoor freshwater pool with children's section. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols. Baby-changing facilities are available. Inflatables are permitted.
- Outdoor freshwater pool. Sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols.
- Indoor freshwater pool (heated).
▼ Sport & Leisure
- Gym with cardio fitness training equipment, sauna, steam room and whirlpool (minimum age 16yrs).
- Tennis, volleyball*, mini-golf*, snooker*, petanque, table tennis*, aerobics and aqua aerobics.
- Frequent daytime entertainment including arts and crafts, family activities, racket sports, small team games, team sports and water-based.
- Frequent evening entertainment including bingo, in-house entertainment shows, karaoke, live music, mini-disco, professional shows and quizzes.
▼ Children's Facilities
- Children's club (2-12yrs) - sports, movie nights, small team games, water-based, arts and crafts, story time, drama and music and games consoles (open between 01 May and 31 Oct between 10.00am and 4.00pm).
- Indoor play area (2-12yrs) - TV and movie area, cargo nets, slides, soft play area, climbing frame and ball pit. Supervised by Hotel Staff (open between 01 May and 31 Oct between 10.00am and 5.00pm).
- Children's playground - swings and shaded area (age and height restrictions may apply).
▼ Other Facilities
- on-site mini market.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the reception area.
- Sleeps: Minimum 2 | Maximum 3
- Room facilities include - television - safety deposit box* - balcony or terrace - fridge
- Bathroom containing a bath with shower attachment.
- Air conditioning.
- Daily room cleaning service and towel change.
*Local charges apply