- This collection features 4 and 5 star properties in exclusive locations. You’ll also appreciate their stylish decor, great service and fine dining restaurants.
- Commanding a perfect beachfront position close to the picturesque village of Gundogan, the modern Baia Bodrum Hotel enjoys a quiet and relaxing atmosphere and has a vast range of activities and facilities for all ages making it ideal for guests looking for a hotel with lots to offer.
Eating and drinking
- This hotel offers an ultra all inclusive system that runs for 24 hours a day. Meals are served in the main buffet restaurant and there is an option to dine in one of the two a la carte restaurants (seafood and Mexican-high season only). Snacks and ice-cream are available from the pool bar and beach bars throughout the day and from the lobby bar throughout the night and supper soup is available at midnight from the main restaurant. Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are served 24 hours a day from the lobby bar and there are five bars in total including the pool and beach bars.
- Two outdoor swimming pools including one with two waterslides, children’s pool with multi-slides and two poolside bars.
Activities and Entertainment
- Spa and wellness centre with gym, indoor pool, sauna, treatment rooms and Turkish bath. Daytime activities including tennis, darts, pool table, beach volleyball, bowling, basketball, non-motorised watersports and hotel-run kid’s club (4-12yrs). Children’s playground. Frequent evening entertainment and disco.
- Twin and double rooms sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child and have a bathroom with bath or shower, air-conditioning (Jun-Sep), satellite TV, hairdryer and balcony or terrace. Sea view rooms are also available.
- Please note – Certain amenities may be payable locally Rooms – 228 Transfer – 1 hour Distance – 35km Child Age: up to 12yrs.
*Local charges apply