Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These conditions, along with ‘Essential Holiday Information’ and all other information on our website and in our brochures (depending on how you make your booking) set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you and Jet2holidays. Jet2holidays is the trading name of Jet2holidays Limited. Where included in our brochure these conditions are correct at the time of going to print, but please see our terms on our website for any subsequent changes which apply. When we talk about your holiday in these conditions, except where otherwise stated, we mean the accommodation, transport and other holiday services (excluding resort booked excursions and car hire) described by us that you book in the UK with us. Once your holiday has been confirmed we will accept responsibility for it in accordance with these conditions as an ‘Organiser’ under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. Please note that we act as agent in relation to bookings for car hire and any resort booked excursions made through our local representatives and your contract for those services is directly with the supplier of the service.
1. Your holiday contract: When you make a booking with us the person who signs the booking form or completes the booking online or by telephone is the “lead name”. As the lead name you guarantee that you have the authority to and do accept these terms and conditions on behalf of all your party. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice to you by email or post. This contract is made on the terms of these terms and conditions, which are governed by English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. The lead name must be 18 or over to make a booking with us but does not necessarily need to travel. The lead name is responsible for payment of the total booking price, including any insurance premiums and subsequent cancellation or amendment charges that may be payable. The lead name also agrees to provide accurate and full information to the remainder of the travelling party in relation to the booking, including any changes to the booking. The lead name also confirms that all the other members of the party, including any that may be added at a later date, agree to be bound by these conditions and all other information on our websites or in our brochure (as applicable).
Where using our brochure you will be advised at the time of booking of the availability of the holiday that you wish to book. Special offers in the brochure and on the website are subject to availability and Jet2holidays reserve the right to withdraw them at any time.
2. Your protection: The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 require us to provide security for the monies that you pay for the ATOL protected air package holidays booked with us and for your repatriation in the event of our insolvency. We provide this security by way of an ATOL (number 9618) administered by the Civil Aviation Authority/a bond held by Jet2holidays. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package from us you will receive a Confirmation Invoice from us (or via our authorised agent through which you booked) confirming your arrangements and your protection under our ATOL. In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advanced booking. We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL Scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
For further information visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk. We will provide you with an ATOL Certificate which you are required to take on your holiday.
If you book arrangements other than an ATOL protected air package from us, your monies will not be financially protected. Please ask us for further details.
3. ABTA: We are a member of ABTA, membership number Y1256. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. There is an arbitration scheme for the resolution of disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract, which is administered by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators and provides a simple method to resolve complaints with limits to the costs you may have to pay. Further information on the ABTA Code and arbitration scheme can be found on ABTA’s website www.abta.com or from ABTA, 30 Park Street, London, SE1 9EQ. There are limits of £5,000 per person and a limit of £25,000 per booking form and the scheme does not apply to claims solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences.
4. Your holiday price: a) We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays shown on our website or in our brochure, including the cost of supplements and upgrades. Prices on our website are a guide only. Prices in our main holidays brochure are correct at time of going to print, but will vary within a date band depending on exact departure date and departing airport. Prices in our City Breaks brochure are based on an average season cost. You will be advised of the current price of the holiday that you wish to book (including the cost of any supplements and upgrades) before your contract is confirmed. The price of your holiday is calculated using European Central Bank exchange rates. Supplements and upgrades are priced per person per night and are subject to availability. In addition to your holiday price you may have to pay local city taxes, which will be payable by you locally in resort.
“More for your Money” offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time prior to booking. The “More for your Money” offers will be included in the holiday price quoted to you.
b) When you make your booking you must pay a deposit per person as set out below or as advised at the time of booking. The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 10weeks before your departure date and will automatically be taken from the credit/debit card used to pay the deposit. You can go to ‘Manage My Booking’ on our website to part-pay your balance. It is important for you to understand that, if you cancel your holiday after making a booking with us, you will lose the deposit. The deposit is £60 per person, for adults and children. ‘Infants’, who are defined as children being under 2 years on the date of return, are not entitled to a flight seat. There is no deposit charged for Infants. If you make a booking within 10 weeks of your departure date, you must pay the full cost of the holiday at the time of booking. If you fail to pay by that time we reserve the right to cancel your holiday without further notice and will keep the deposit. If you cancel your booking, the cancellation charges will be applied in accordance with the scale set out in section 6 “If you cancel your holiday”. All monies you pay to the travel agent are held by them on our behalf at all times.
c) Once the price of your chosen holiday has been confirmed at the time of booking, then subject to the correction of errors, we reserve the right to increase the price of your holiday if there are increases in transportation costs or dues, taxes or fees payable for services (such as landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports or airports) or currency or exchange rates used to calculate the cost of your holiday, up to 30 days prior to your departure date and will send you an amendment invoice. However, we will absorb and not charge you increased costs of up to 2% of your holiday price (excluding insurance premiums and any amendment charges). You will only be charged for the cost increases over 2% of your holiday price, plus an administration charge of £1.00 per person and an amount to cover agents’ commission. If the increase is more than 10% of the price of your holiday, you may either (a) change to another holiday as this is a major change and dealt with in accordance with clause 8 below, or (b) cancel the holiday within 14 days of the amending invoice and receive a full refund of all monies paid, except for any amendment charges. If you fail to exercise either of these options within 14 days of the amending invoice you will be liable for the increased cost. . Please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual protection in place.
d) Where you use a credit card to pay for your holiday, charges will apply when paying for both the deposit and the balance of your booking. Our standard credit card charge is 2.5% of the cost of each transaction up to a maximum of £35.00 per transaction.
e) Once you have successfully booked your holiday, if the departure date is outside 10 weeks, we will send you the following documents to the address you registered with us when making your booking; a deposit confirmation; your travel insurance documents (if you have arranged your travel insurance through us); and a copy of our standard terms and conditions. At 10 weeks before departure we will take any outstanding balance payment and send a confirmation that the balance has been paid. At 4 weeks before departure, we will send you a final confirmation with your travel documents attached, consisting of your booking confirmation; your flight voucher; your accommodation voucher and your transfer or car hire voucher. We will also provide you with your ATOL Certificate. Please remember to print off all your vouchers as well as your booking confirmation and, where provided, your ATOL Certificate.
f) Please note that our main airline, Jet2.com, is a ticketless airline and, therefore, all you need is the flight voucher attached to the confirmation email, since this is effectively your ticket. Jet2.com’s Terms and Conditions will therefore form part of your contract with us, please see www.Jet2.com for details.
g) Please see clause 7 below for the pricing terms and conditions in relation to Free Child Places.
h) Where you are travelling with any sports equipment or mobility aids or require an adapted room, your holiday price may increase due to costs relating to additional transfer requirements for such equipment or a room upgrade to meet your requirements. Please contact our Pre-Travel Services team prior to booking to discuss your requirements.
5. If you change your booking: If you wish to change your travel arrangements after our confirmation invoice email has been issued, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible and changes are subject to availability at the time. We do not allow destination changes or all the names on any booking to change, (at least one of the passengers (over 18) on the original booking must remain). Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the lead name or your travel agent. Where we can make a change, we will charge for any additional services, facilities, or other items changed, at the price which applies on the day the change is made. We will also apply an amendment fee for each changed person and/or item on the booking, which we will advise you of at the time of any amendment. Any booking discount you may have received at the time the original booking was made may be altered or reduced whenever changes are made. If the number of people in your accommodation changes, you may have to pay extra (for example, single or under-occupancy supplements) and may lose any free or reduced infant, child or group places. Any change to your departure date, transport, accommodation, or length of holiday must apply to all members of your booking.
Certain travel arrangements (e.g. in-flight meals, non-refundable hotel rooms etc.) may not be changed after a reservation has been made and any alteration request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements. If you are prevented from travelling you may transfer your booking to another suitable person, provided that reasonable notice is given and subject to the payment of all applicable charges.
Please see clause 7 below for the change of holiday terms and conditions in relation to Free Child Places.
6. If you cancel your holiday: The lead name of your party may cancel your holiday at any time. Written notification from the lead name on the booking or your travel agent on your behalf must be received at our offices. The charges shown below apply from the date we receive the notice at our offices or the travel agent activates the cancellation. In order to cover our expected losses from the cancellation of the booking there is a set scale of charges which must be paid by you if you or anyone travelling with you cancels. Please also note the “Exception” described below which may apply in addition to the scale of charges below:
Period before departure within which notice of cancellation is received
% of total booking price retained by Jet2holidays
70 days or more
Loss of deposit
30% (if greater than deposit)
7 days or less
If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
In the event that you cancel your holiday you must still pay any insurance premiums and amendment charges which arose before the cancellation, any deposits paid for any pre-booked items or services and the APC Sum. You holiday includes the APC sum which is the amount which we are required to pay to the Air Travel Trust Fund as part of the ATOL Protection Contribution.
Exception: Cancellation of or name or date changes to certain transport arrangements, typically scheduled airline tickets, can result in up to 100% cancellation charges regardless of the notice period given to us. If the supplier treats the change as a cancellation and rebooking we will pass on to you the cost imposed by the supplier, which could be up to 100% of the transport element of your booking and you must also pay the amendment fee advised. Also note that the transport provider may refuse to issue replacement tickets for lost or stolen tickets and new tickets may have to be purchased by you. The cost of the new ticket may be greater than the cost of the original ticket. Also, where you have booked a non-refundable room (typically on a City Break) as part of your holiday, 100% cancellation charges apply in respect of the room charges.
Please see clause 7 below for the cancellation terms and conditions in relation to Free Child Places.
7. Free Child Places: (a) Availability - Free Child places are available for holidays departing on or after the 1st April 2013. Free Child places are subject to availability and are only applicable on selected hotels / departure dates / departure points / room types and board basis. Free Child Places may be added or withdrawn at any time prior to booking and the latest availability will be shown prior to booking.
(b) Price and charges - Free Child places are still required to pay flight taxes and charges. The basic flight fare, one piece of check-in baggage, accommodation and shuttle transfers form the ‘FREE’ element of the price. Air Passenger Duty (APD), fuel surcharges, airport taxes and charges are still applicable and will be included in the price shown at time of booking. All other ancillary charges on the flight or during the holiday, such as legroom and in-flight meals, room upgrades, and optional meal arrangements, shall be chargeable.
(c) Other passengers required on booking - one Free Child place is available when there are at least 2 passengers paying the full adult price. There can only be one Free Child place per room on the booking. Multiple Free Child places can be booked as long as there are at least 2 passengers paying the full adult price per child place and each Free Child place is assigned into a different room and there is availability of free child places. Where a party consists of one adult and two children, one child will be charged the full adult price and the other child will receive the Free Child place.
(d) Child Age - The child age where a Free Child would be applicable is displayed on the hotel description page of the brochure and on our website. Each hotel specifies maximum age to qualify as a child. The child age on the date of return must not exceed the specified age to be applicable to a Free Child.
(e) Deposit - The full deposit must be paid for the Free Child place and the deposit will be deducted from the final holiday invoice. This will be displayed at time of booking.
(f) Cancellation - If you cancel your holiday there will be a charge payable £60 in respect of the child, in addition to any charges set out in clause 6 above.
(g) Changing your holiday - If you change your holiday then, in addition to the terms set out in clause 5 above, you will be obliged to pay the new price of the new holiday (less any deposit) and the amendment fees per person in place at that time if you change from:
- a holiday with Free Child availability to one with or without Free Child availability; or
- a holiday with no Free Child availability to one without Free Child availability.
However, if you change from a holiday with no Free Child availability to a holiday with Free Child availability, this shall be treated as a cancellation, the terms set out in clause 6 above shall apply and you shall be obliged to pay the new holiday price, including a new deposit, together with a the relevant cancellation fees for the original booking. Your original deposit shall not be refunded.
(h) Where we change your holiday – no compensation is provided For Free Child places.
(i) Free Child Places cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers, unless otherwise stated.
8. If we change your holiday: It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel or accommodation arrangements, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. We will contact you by email and/or phone to discuss. Please check your email account regularly for emails from us.
Minor changes: Sometimes facilities described in our brochure/website may be withdrawn for reasons beyond our control. Where possible, we will tell you about the withdrawal of any facility as soon as possible. Minor changes also include alteration of your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours, changes to aircraft type, change of accommodation to another of the same standard.
No compensation is payable for minor changes to your holiday.
Major changes: Examples of a major change are: change of your UK departure airport; complete change of destination/resort; a change of more than 12 hours to the time you leave the UK or your destination; if we downgrade your accommodation by one full star rating.
If we have to make a major change to your holiday, we will inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. You will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value), or cancelling your booked holiday and receiving a full refund of all monies paid. We will pay compensation as detailed in clause 10 below for all major changes except where the major change is due to an “event beyond our control”.
Notification of flight changes: Please ensure you re-check your flight itinerary on our website between 72 and 24 hours before you are due to travel to make sure you have not missed any changes.
The time of flight departures and the duration of flights are not guaranteed due to operational, commercial, safety or security reasons or because of unusual or unforeseen and/or extraordinary circumstances which could not reasonably have been avoided by us. If any change to your flights are known more than 48 hours in advance, Jet2holidays Operations Team will try to notify you of such change using the email address you advised at the time of booking. You must therefore regularly check your email account and notify us if you change your email address. If we receive an email failure notice or no email address has been provided, we will send notification to the advised postal address. The lead name in the booking is responsible for notifying any changes to all other passengers in the booking. Where you have been notified by us in advance (to the contact details provided in the booking) of any change to your booking, we will not be liable for any missed departure by anyone in the booking.
“Event beyond our control”means unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall. These can include, for example, war, riot, industrial dispute, government action, closure of airports, actual or threatened terrorist activity and its consequences, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, bad weather (actual or threatened), change to Foreign Office advice to advise against travel to destination and significant building work ongoing outside of your accommodation (such as resort development) or failure in internet connections.
Compensation payments relating to a child place for which you have paid a child price are half the amounts shown (up to half the child price paid). There are no compensation payments payable to those travelling on “free child places”, infants or other free places.
If, after your departure, a significant part of your pre-booked holiday cannot be provided, you will be offered a suitable alternative if possible. If appropriate, we will also pay you compensation in accordance with the table under clause 10 below, unless the reason for the change is due to events beyond our control. If it is not possible to offer you a suitable alternative or, for good reasons, you do not accept the alternative arrangements, you will have the right to cancel your booking. In this event, you will have the right to be returned by the same means of transport to your original departure point at no extra cost provided that transport is available. This does not impose an obligation on us to make specific transport arrangements for you if none are available.
9. If we cancel your holiday: We aim to provide your holiday as booked but reserve the right to cancel your travel arrangements, if for example, the minimum number of customers required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 2 weeks before your departure date, except for events beyond our control. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of an alternative holiday of comparable standard from us; if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value). If we cancel your holiday, we will pay you compensation as set out in clause 10 below.
10. Compensation for cancellation or major change
Period of notice we give you or your travel agent before departure
Compensation for each full fare paying customer
70 days or more
7 days or less
Compensation payments relating to a child place for which you have paid a child price are half the amounts shown (up to half the child price paid). There are no compensation payments payable to those travelling on 'Free Child places', or other free places.
11. If you have a complaint: If you have a problem during your holiday, you must inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier) and our local agent (if there is one) immediately who will endeavour to put things right. You must also complete a Customer Report Form (if there is one) whilst in resort. If there is no local agent or if your complaint remains unresolved you must contact us as soon as possible on our 24 hour emergency contact number shown on your confirmation invoice. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to either (a) our Customer Service team at; Customer Service, Jet2holidays, Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford International Airport, Leeds, LS19 7TU; or (b) your travel agent giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under your contract with us.
12. Our liability to you: We will accept responsibility for your holiday as an “organiser” under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 as set out below. Subject to the other provisions of this clause 12, we accept responsibility for ensuring that your travel arrangements, which you book with us, are supplied as described by us. If, after departure, any part of your travel arrangements are not provided as promised, due to the fault of our employees, agents or suppliers, we will pay you appropriate compensation, if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. The level of such compensation will take into account all relevant factors including the invoice price of the holiday, any steps it was reasonable for the client to take to minimise the inconvenience/damage suffered and the extent to which the deficiency or improper performance can have affected your enjoyment of the package.
Please note that we will not be liable for any injury, illness, or death or consequent losses suffered by you or any member of your party, unless you are able to prove that such injury or illness was caused by lack of reasonable care and skill on the part of ourselves or our suppliers in the performance of our obligations under our contract with you. It is a condition of the payment of compensation that you notify us of any complaint or claim strictly in accordance with clause 11 and, further, assign to us any rights that you may have against any third party in connection with your claim. You must co-operate with us and our insurers in this regard. If you suffer a personal injury, death or serious difficulties as the result of an activity which does not form part of the package you booked with us - including for example any additional services or facilities provided to you by a hotel or any other supplier which was not included as part of the original contract between us – we will not be liable to pay you any compensation but will offer you such advice and guidance as is reasonable in all the circumstances provided we are advised of the incident promptly. We will not be responsible where you do not enjoy the holiday or suffer any other problems because of a reason which you did not make us aware of when the holiday was booked. Our liability, except in cases involving death, injury or illness, shall be limited to a maximum of twice the cost of your travel arrangements. In all claims of whatever nature we will not be liable where the alleged loss or damage results from any of the following:
i. the fault of the person affected or any members of their party; or
ii the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday which we could not have predicted or avoided; or
iii. an event or circumstances which we or the supplier of the service in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable; care
The promises we give to you regarding the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of the contract, together with the laws and regulations of the country in which your claim or complaint occurred, shall be used as the basis for ascertaining whether or not the services in question have been properly provided. If the services in question which caused the claim or complaint complied with the local laws and regulations applicable to those services at that time, the services shall be treated as having been properly provided. Such shall be the case even if the services did not comply with the laws and regulations of the UK which would have applied if those services had been provided in the UK.
Important notice in respect of limits on liability.
Our liability will also be limited in accordance with and/or in an identical manner to:
a) The contractual terms of the companies that provide the transportation for your travel arrangements. You acknowledge that all of the terms and conditions contained in those 'Conditions of Carriage' form part of your contract with us, as well as with the transport company and that those 'Conditions of Carriage' shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract; and
b) Any relevant international convention, for example the Montreal Convention in respect of travel by air, the Athens Convention in respect of travel by sea, the Berne Convention in respect of travel by rail and the Paris Convention in respect of the provision of accommodation, which limit the amount of compensation that you can claim for death, injury, delay to passengers and loss, damage and delay to baggage. We are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitation of compensation contained in these or any conventions.
You can ask for copies of the transport companies' contractual terms, or the international conventions, from our offices at Jet2holidays Customer Care Team, Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford International Airport, Leeds, LS19 7TU. Under EU law (EC Regulation 261/2004) you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from your airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. Full details of these rights will be publicised at EU airports and will also be available from airlines. However reimbursement in such cases will not automatically entitle you to a refund of your holiday cost from us. Your right to a refund and/or compensation from us is set out in these terms and conditions. If any payments to you are due from us, any payment made to you by the airline will be deducted from this amount.
13. Your responsibility: We want all our customers to have an enjoyable holiday. But you must remember that you are responsible for your actions and the effect they may have on others. If we, or another person in authority, believe (a) your actions could upset, annoy or disturb other customers, our suppliers or our own staff, or put them in any risk or danger, or damage property or (b) you are unfit to travel, we may end your holiday and terminate your contract. If that happens, you and your travelling party will be prevented from using your booked accommodation, transport and any other travel arrangements forming part of your booking and we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any other costs you have to pay. Alternatively at our discretion, you may be permitted to continue with your holiday but may have additional terms imposed upon you. We will hold you and the members of your travelling party jointly and individually liable for any damage to the accommodation, furniture or other materials located within the accommodation, together with any legal costs we incur in pursuing a claim. If your behaviour or the behaviour of any members of your travelling party causes any transport aircraft to be diverted we and/or the carrier will hold you and those members jointly and individually liable for all costs incurred as a result of that diversion. It is a condition of your contract with us that you take out adequate travel insurance suitable for your needs before you travel which should cover you if you have to cancel your arrangements, or for any emergencies that arise while you are away. We recommend the insurance we offer as it provides cover which meets most people's needs. We do not check alternative insurance policies for suitability, but reserve the right to request a copy. You are responsible for indemnifying us in full in the event that we incur any losses or expenses arising out of your failure to take out adequate insurance cover.
14. Passport, visa and immigration requirements and foreign office advice: Your specific passport, visa and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or you fail to comply with all applicable health requirements. Please refer to the Essential Holiday Information for more information.
15. Excursions: Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday are not part of your package holiday provided by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible or liable for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator. They do not form part of your holiday and are not governed by the Package Travel, Package Holiday and Package Tours Regulations 1992.
16. Special requirements: It is important, if you have any special requirements, such as wheelchair access, that you inform us at the time of booking so that we can make appropriate enquiries about the suitability of particular accommodation, resorts, transport and services. Where following your booking we establish that the resort or accommodation is not appropriate we will inform you and give you the opportunity to change your holiday. Where applicable, an appropriate medical form will be sent to you for this purpose and once returned will be passed onto your airline and/or accommodation supplier and/or ground transfer service provider. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned we reserve the right to decline or cancel the booking.
We cannot be held responsible if you fail to tell us about special needs/requirements that will affect your holiday experience and this means we will not compensate you. For customers who require support or advice prior to booking, please contact us on 0800 408 5597 or email@example.com.
17. Special requests: If you have a special request for anything that is not automatically part of your holiday, please check when you book your holiday and we will pass this information on to the suppliers we work with. We cannot guarantee any request will be met and will not pay compensation for failing to meet a special request.
18. Flights:Jet2.com's Terms and Conditions will apply to you in respect of your flights and, as a result, form part of your contract with us. To see Jet2.com's Terms and Conditions, go to www.Jet2.com and click “Terms and Conditions” at the foot of the home page. We may use other airlines from time to time and in each case their own conditions of carriage will apply to you in respect of your flights, which may contain additional limitations to liability. Please ensure that you read these carefully.
Jet2.com’s Terms and Conditions include, but are not limited to rules and limits on liability for personal injury or death, rules and limits on liability for checked and unchecked baggage and the availability of an excess valuation charge, restrictions on claims (including time limits for filing a claim and bringing an action against the airline, rights of the airline to change terms of the contract of carriage, rules on reconfirmation of reservations, check-in and boarding times, the right to refuse carriage, limits on liability for delay or failure to perform a service (including schedule changes, substitution of alternate airlines or aircraft and re-routing), and your rights under the EC regulations and the Montreal Convention 1999.
19. Call recording:We pride ourselves on the quality and friendly professionalism of our staff. In our search to continually try and improve our level of service, prevent and detect fraud and for ongoing training, we may sometimes record and monitor phone calls mainly in the case of telephone bookings.
20. Personal data: You recognise and consent that your personal data (including sensitive personal data) has been provided to us for the purposes of: making a reservation; recording and issuing a ticket/itinerary and confirmation invoice; ancillary documentation associated with your holiday; advising you of changes to your itinerary; responding to your queries or requests; issuing receipts; providing you with your holiday; providing you with ancillary services related to your holiday, administration of accounting, billing and auditing procedures and other administrative purposes; meeting security requirements; prevention and detection of crime; handling customer relations issues; analysis of statistics; assisting us in future transactions with you; systems testing; market analysis; tailoring our marketing to your specific holiday needs; benchmarking and performance measures; IT maintenance or development training; meeting legal obligations to you; making data available to government agencies in connection with your holiday (for example, security, customs or immigration where we are required by applicable law to do so); making data available to third parties that we deem necessary in the event of an emergency; and other purposes associated with or incidental to your holiday.
For all these purposes, you authorise us to retain and use such data and to transmit to and/or to share it with our own offices; our principals or agents; our other companies and/or brands; anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties; third party companies offering related services; governments and government agencies; credit card and other payment card companies; and airlines or providers of such related services, or other third parties that we deem necessary. We may also retain your personal data for direct marketing, but we will obtain your authority to do this first.
We may require the name and contact details of a third party whom we may contact in an emergency. It is your responsibility to ensure that the third party consents to the disclosure of the information provided for that purpose. If you would like to know what personal data we are holding about you and/or correct the personal data that we hold about you, please contact our local office.
“Jet2holidays” “we, “us, “our” means Jet2holidays Limited;
“You”, “your” “lead name” means you for yourself and on behalf of each and every member of your booked party (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date).
Jet2holidays Limited is a company registered in England under No 4472486, registered office address Low Fare Finder House, Leeds Bradford International Airport, Leeds LS19 7TU, VAT No. GB 911 4683 35.
These conditions were last updated on 13 June 2013.