If you’ve booked a holiday departing on or before 11 August 2021, you can amend your booking admin-fee-free or cancel and get a full refund if:
- You’re travelling from an Amber List destination and you, or any adult on your booking, haven't been fully vaccinated 14 days before departure
- You’re travelling from an Amber List destination and you, or any adult on your booking, have been fully vaccinated outside of the UK
- You’re travelling to Malta and you, or any adult on your booking, haven't been fully vaccinated 14 days before departure
- There’s a child aged 12-17 travelling to Malta on your booking
If one of the above applies to you, you have the following options:
- Amend admin-fee-free to a different date or destination: If the total cost increases when amending your booking, you’ll need to pay the difference. Please note, if you’re due to depart in the next 72 hours, it’s best to cancel and rebook your holiday as we’re currently experiencing high volumes of calls.
- Cancel and get a full refund: You’ll get a full refund, excluding non-refundable fees such as travel insurance and previous cancellation costs. This will be credited to the card(s) you paid with within the next 14 days, in the same number of instalments you paid in. This may happen across several days, so keep an eye on the card(s) that you paid with.
We’re proactively dealing with all affected customers in departure date order, so please be patient while we do this. In the meantime, if you’d like more information, please visit our safe travel hub.
Please note, if you don’t have proof of full vaccination and are happy to self-isolate, you’re still welcome to travel.